Bullying Resources from CCPS
What is Bullying?
Bullying is when someone purposefully says or does mean or hurtful things to another person repeatedly and over time, who has difficulty defending him/herself. Bullying includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal - name-calling, teasing, threatening
- Physical - hitting, pushing, kicking, intimidating
- Emotional - spreading rumors or gossip
- Cyberbullying - the use of technology to degrade or humiliate another person
Bullying is NOT:
- Making others play a certain way
- One hurtful statement
Our School Rules - The Cardinal Way
Please review these rules with your child and encourage him/her to follow the rules.